POWER SKATING IS HERE!!!
Top Shelf Hockey is excited to announce that we have teamed up with legendary Power Skating Instructor Reuben Smith (current Skating Development Coach for the Huron-Perth Lakers AAA organization) and are pleased to offer an end of summer Power Skating Program to help our players shake off the rust in preparation for the upcoming season.
Click here to register!
- All Sessions to take place at the Rotary Rec Complex in Stratford (dressing rooms are available for use)
- Maximum of 22 skaters in each group
- Hockey Focused Power Skating with emphasis on skating development both with and without the puck
$120.00 (hst incl.) - includes four 1 hour sessions (as per schedule below)
U9 - U11 (2011 - 2014 Birth Years) - Boys & Girls
Wed Aug 25 - 5pm-6pm
Mon Aug 30 - 5pm-6pm
Wed Sept 1 - 5pm-6pm
Mon Sept 6 - 5pm-6pm
U12 - U15 (2007 - 2010 Birth Years) - Boys & Girls
Wed Aug 25 - 6pm-7pm
Mon Aug 30 - 6pm-7pm
Wed Sept 1 - 6pm-7pm
Mon Sept 6 - 6pm-7pm
Notes for Players:
- players are required to provide their own jersey
- players are required to provide their own water bottle - no sharing of water bottles is permitted
- players & spectators are required to fill out a Covid-19 Assessment Form upon entering the arena
- players are required to follow the latest City of Stratford & Huron Perth Public Health Rules and Regulations at all city run facilities
- players must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to scheduled ice time
- players must vacate facility no more than 15 minutes after the end of their scheduled ice time